On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Dave Abrahams wrote: > > Hi! > > I'm having two problems with checkboxes: > > 1. They're hard to navigate to. I have a task with 4 checkboxed > sub-items, and it's very fiddly getting my cursor in position to > check them off. Is there a trick for this? > > From anywhere on the line/item containing the checkbox, C-c C-c toggles the checkbox. > 2. When I have a repeating TODO item with checkbox dependencies, the > boxes remain checked even when the TODO->DONE auto-rescheduling event > happens. Is there a way to get tehm unchecked? > > Highlight the whole region (from first one, C-space, then navigate to last one) and do C-c C-x C-b to toggle them all (assuming that the first one is done and you want them all reset to undone). --- http://orgmode.org/manual/Checkboxes.html Do these help? John Many thanks in advance, > > -- > Dave Abrahams > BoostPro Computing > http://www.boostpro.com > > >