* Beamer export: can't get frame level right
@ 2014-07-12 12:50 Gabor Retvari
From: Gabor Retvari @ 2014-07-12 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I guess this should be easy but I just can't get frame levels right in my
beamer exports.

So as far as I understand, this should get my first level headlines (`*
headline 1' and stuff) into separate frames in my beamer export.

=== ORG MODE TEXT: ===

#+LaTeX_CLASS: beamer
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [presentation,bigger]

* headline 1

- stuff

- stuff too

* headline 2

- list 1

- list 2

- ...

* headline 3

- no stuff

I expected the headlines top level headlines (`* headline 1'...) to appear
inside separate `\begin{frame}...\end{frame}' environments.  Problem is that
they do not, intead every headline goes into LaTeX `\section' sections.

=== LATEX EXPORT: ===
\documentclass[presentation,bigger]{beamer}
[..]

\section{headline 1}
\label{sec-1}

\begin{itemize}
\item stuff

\item stuff too
\end{itemize}

\section{headline 2}
\label{sec-2}

\begin{itemize}
\item list 1

\item list 2

\item \ldots{}
\end{itemize}

\section{headline 3}
\label{sec-3}

\begin{itemize}
\item no stuff
\end{itemize}
% Emacs 24.3.1 (Org mode 8.2.7b)
\end{document}

No `OPTIONS: H:n' setting seems to solve this problem. So how do I get this
right?

This is Org mode 8.2.7b by the way, as of the `org-mode' package version
8.2.7b-1 in Debian testing.

Thanks a lot,
Gabor