On Jun 11, 2013 3:46 AM, "Christian Egli" wrote: > > Hi Louis > > Louis Turk writes: > > > I'm very interested in your work to get Org-mode to export to > > Taskjuggler version 3 --- very exciting! Being able to export to tj3 > > from org-mode would be extremely helpful to me. > > Cool. > > > However, I'm having trouble getting it to work. I suspect that the > > documentation I've been reading is too old --- for version 2 of > > Taskjuggler---, and I have version 3 installed. > > Yes, the documentation should be updated. John Hendy promised to do so a > while ago :-) (hint, hint). > Don't worry... I'm listening despite not being very active on the list lately. Work is crazy, but I'm actually using tj3, so that will come in handy when I get back to the documentation! In the meantime, yes, more specific details about issues would let us help. Sorry for the delay! John > What are the problems you are encountering? It should work out of the > box. Once you have an org file as explained on the worg page you just > invoke the exporter with C-c C-e J o for example and you should see the > schedule in a browser. > > > Would you please send me: > > > > 1 The related code in your .emacs file. > > There is nothing special in my .emacs file. You need to include contrib > to your load path (add-to-list 'load-path "~/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp") > and you need to enable the taskjuggler exporter (M-x customize > org-export-backends). > > > 2 A sample full-featured org-mode file that compiles successfully to > > tj3. > > The one on from the taskjuggler tutorial on the worg page should work. > > > 3 Any up-to-date documentation that is available. > > The best ATM is the tutorial on worg and the comments in the code. > > > 4 Anything other information needed to get it to work. > > If there is any other info needed then I'd say it is the official > TaskJuggler documentation. > > > Thank you in advance for your help. And thanks for all your work > > already done on this project. > > My pleasure. > > HTH > Christian > > -- > Christian Egli > Swiss Library for the Blind, Visually Impaired and Print Disabled > Grubenstrasse 12, CH-8045 Zürich, Switzerland > > ----- > Tag der offenen Tuer > Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein: 29. Juni 2013 von 9 bis 16 Uhr. > Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer