On May 10, 2014 4:03 AM, "Alexander Baier" wrote: > > On 2014-05-10 05:11 John Hendy wrote: > > Hello, > > > > > > In creating a packing/buy list for an upcoming camping trip, I wanted > > two exports: > > - one for things to buy > > - one for everything on the list for packing > > If those two lists are disjoint, you can put each of them under its own > subtree and export only the respective subtree. > > With point on the subtree to export press C-c C-e C-s toggeling the > subtree export. > Definitely. In this case, items were grouped functionally by cooking, activities, sleeping, etc. So there were both items we had and didn't in the same tree. Thanks, John > HTH, > -- > Alexander Baier