On Mar 28, 2013 5:37 AM, "Carsten Dominik" wrote: > > > On 28 mrt. 2013, at 06:31, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > > > Aloha John, > > > > Nice work. I look forward to contributing. > > > Another part is either getting rid of, or clearly labeling, all the Worg > > pages that deal with the old exporters. I can see them being a source > > of real confusion when 8.0 is adopted by users. > > Indeed. Maybe start by adding an OUTDATED banner or something like this to the page. Or we could move all these pages to a separate directory and keep it there for a while, until 8.0 has made it into an Emacs *release*. > I was thinking about that too. Someone already created a redirect page from org-tutorials/beamer to exportets/beamer. Is this recommended to prevent link rot? I'll get on the templates shortly! John > - Carsten > > > > > All the best, > > Tom > > > > -- > > Thomas S. Dye > > http://www.tsdye.com > > >