* Export of subtree does not include header
@ 2013-01-18 10:35 Søren Aagaard Mikkelsen
From: Søren Aagaard Mikkelsen @ 2013-01-18 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have used orgmode for a while, but hasn't used any of its advanced
features that much. I'm currently writing a minutes report and what to
export a specific subtree, e.g.

* Minutes from <2013-01-11>

* Minutes from <2013-01-18>    <--- Want to export this only

Then I press C-c @, which marks the subtree, and then I press C-c C-e
and export it as a pdf-document.

The problem is that I want the top section to remain the same, i.e. "Minutes from
<2013-01-18>" is the top section and the others to be subsection of
that.

Currently, it surely exports the right subtree but the top-section is
not "Minutes from <2013-01-18>", but the bullet after that.