On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Luis Anaya wrote: > Hi: > > > It has been a while since I've posted or said anything, but right now at > work it's the mad dash before the holidays. I've been keeping the Groff > exporter up to date from the changes in the main repository with the > exception of the past few days because of Sandy. > > Sandy, the hurricane, that is. You see, I live in New Jersey and the > hurricane made landfall about 2 hours drive from my house. Which meant > that during that time, I lost power, Internet and almost sanity. > > I had to chop wood for the stove every morning, fixed the fence's > door after somebody decided to wreck it for no reason, sleep in > the futon near the stove to avoid hypothermia and using the garage > as a fridge. > > Other than that, we're ok. :) Seriously, compared with other folks in the > state, we did pretty well. It really hit hard. > > I hope to resume improving the exporter with the outstanding items now > that the Thanksgiving holidays approach which I should have some free > time code some of the items. > > If there are any issues that you want me to look, please let me know. > > Thanks for sharing and you have my condolences. As others might say as well, I'd not sweat it if you drop org maintenance for a while. Just take care of yourself and any potential family. Stay safe and my best to you as you rebuild and recover in the time ahead. Best regards, John > > Luis > > > -- > Luis Anaya > papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com > "Do not use 100 words if you can say it in 10" - Yamamoto Tsunetomo > > >