On Apr 7, 2012 4:28 AM, "Bastien" wrote: > > John Hendy writes: > > > Cool! Great idea and thanks for paving the way, > > Thanks. > > The question now is: on what Worg pages should we have this > comment system? > True. And how to balance the mailing list vs disqus... While thw mailing list is great, sometimes for the life of me I can't find a discussion I know exists. If it were attached to a Worg page it would just be there instead of having to remember the specific syntax to google. Or should disqus comments be more like wiki discussions? Only for commenting on the page itself. Definitely neat; as you said, we'll have to see how it evolves! Thanks again, John > For now, I let any worger decide about this -- we are at an > experimental stage. > > As for me, I tend to think comments are more useful on blog-like > pages, standalone-hacks pages, rather than on reference-like docs > and tutorials. > > Anyway, let's see how it evolves. > > -- > Bastien