On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > Christian, > > I must be doing something really silly (not unheard of ;-) but I just > cannot get the new tj3 exporter to work. With an up to date org (as of > a few minutes ago), using the example from the tutorial but also an > example from Baptiste from last week, I get the following error message > when I try to export and open: > > ,---- > | Saving file /tmp/x.tjp... > | Wrote /tmp/x.tjp > | Processing TaskJuggler file ./x.tjp... > | /tmp/x.tjp:26: Error: Unexpected token '==' found. Expecting one of :HTMLBLOB, :WORD, :REF, :HREF, :INLINEFUNCSTART, :ITALIC, :BOLD, :CODE, :BOLDITALIC, :FCOLSTART > | == == > | if: TaskJuggler failed with errors: Error: Unexpected token '==' found. Expecting one of :HTMLBLOB, :WORD, :REF, :HREF, :INLINEFUNCSTART, :ITALIC, :BOLD, :CODE, :BOLDITALIC, :FCOLSTART > `---- > > I have TJ 3.4.0 and Ruby 1.9.1 installed on an Ubuntu system. > > I have attached the x.org and x.tjp files in case they prove useful. > Yeah, something's goofy with your report syntax, but I've just kind of used the TJ3 report from their tutorial and tweaked it. I attached my default report file which just gives me a gantt chart. I don't really use the resource allocation much since I'm on a team for which I'm not the manager of people's time and don't really have an idea of what % of their overall load is dedicated to the project we work on together. I'm interested in those assigned to a task and durations/estimates... but not really what their overall load is. Anyway, the .tji attached has a lot of stuff commented out that was in the actual tj3 tutorial file. I left it for you so you can see some of the other functionality they use, but I've turned it off as I'm just not there yet and don't have time to learn more at the moment. Hope that helps! John > Any pointers would be most welcome. I find that I need to create a > GANTT chart and, although I could use code I posted here a long time ago > for creating charts from org tables, I thought I'd revisit TJ... the > aim would be to actually use TJ eventually for some of the project > management, from org obviously. > > Thanks, > eric > > -- > : Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D > : in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.2-60-g713208