On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > Thank you for the patch. It is certainly better than what we have > actually. > > Some comments follow. > [snip] Thanks for the comments, and sorry for the delay in re-submitting! Hopefully I followed your explanation; I tried to incorporate what would be relevant in understanding the variable's behavior without getting too caught in summarizing internals that aren't really necessary for using the variable successfully. Let me know if you have further suggestions on the change. Best regards, John > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou