On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi John, > > thanks for the patch -- some comments below. > > John Hendy writes: > >> Header arguments: clarify that `:exports' is only applicable to >> blocks, not inline code > > This first line should include "org.texi:" to tell that the change > happens in org.texi. See other commits for examples. > Gotcha. That wasn't in the manual example for the first line. I've added it to my re-attempt attached. >> * doc/org.texi (Exporting code blocks): add clarification; relevant for blocks ony. > > Start with a capitalized letter: "Add clarification." > Don't use semi-column. "Clarify" is enough IMO. > Even after reading the instructions, I *still* missed the capitalization bit... >> * doc/org.texi (exports): add clarification; relevant for blocks only. > > When two changes get the same description use this: > > * doc/org.texi (Exporting code blocks, exports): Clarify. > Awesome. I wondered about that as well. > In general, you can make it easier for you by reviewing the patch (hit > `C-x v =' in the modified org.texi buffer), and then hit `C-x 4 a' on > each change to create a Changelog buffer that you can safely edit. > Thanks for the tips. >> The documentation change resulted from the expectation that >> `:exports' could be used with inline code blocks, which is not the >> case. Clarification was added to avoid future confusion on this >> Babel block specific header argument. > > Please use auto-fill and fill-column to something between 72 and 80. > Done. >> TINYCHANGE > > Thanks again for the patch, HTH, > No problem. John > -- > Bastien