On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:29 AM, Josiah Schwab wrote: > Hi Gabor, > >> I guess this should be easy but I just can't get frame levels right in my >> beamer exports. >> >> So as far as I understand, this should get my first level headlines (`* >> headline 1' and stuff) into separate frames in my beamer export. >> >> ... snipped 61 lines ... >> >> No `OPTIONS: H:n' setting seems to solve this problem. So how do I get this >> right? > > Which export command are you using? > > I think you may be using the regular LaTeX exporter. Adding beamer to > your LaTeX_CLASS is not sufficient (or necessary). Rather, you want to > use the Beamer export commands. Tend to agree. Make sure you're doing C-c C-e l P (capital P). Attached my result of running your example, which I think is what you're looking for? John P.S. Don't feel bad. I've done the exact same thing multiple times wondering what the hell was going on :) > > http://orgmode.org/manual/Beamer-export.html > > Hope that helps, > Josiah >