On Tuesday, April 3, 2012, Bastien wrote: > Noorul Islam Kamal Malmiyoda writes: > >> Can you please let me know why this commit does not have me as the >> author? I already signed papers and there are some commits from my >> side already. > > This is an error, sorry. No problem > >> This happened earlier also when you said that the patch >> was not carrying commit log. I think this time there was change log. > > The ChangeLog should have been included in the patch, > it was not. Please use git format-patch when possible. > > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-5 > > Do you want me to revert the commit and to redo one with your name? Not necessary this time. Thanks and Regards Noorul