When working with Org Babel source code blocks, if I have a dollar sign in my code and export it to PDF using LaTeX, it appears to parse as an internal link. (Maybe?) This is what it looks like: [image: Inline image 1] That comes from the following source code block: #+BEGIN_SRC sql :eval no :var id=1 SELECT * FROM blah WHERE id=$id #+END_SRC The resulting LaTeX from the source code block is: \begin{minted}[]{sql} SELECT * FROM blah WHERE id=$id \end{minted} I have verified that SQL is not the only block type to do this by having a Ruby block with nothing except a "$" in it, and got the same result. This happens as late as commit 682bb962f3934cd50d28a9b2d0b0e0fb85746a03 with Pygments 1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu1 and the Minted included with texlive-latex-extra 2013.20140215-2 on Linux Mint 17.2 and Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64). I have attached my Org Mode config (Not the actual config, but a few setqs and a list of things that customize spits out), the test Org file, its output, as well as the PDF generated from that. Is this a bug? Or is there something wrong with my configuration? Thanks.