Dear Ramsus, thanks for the hint. That led me to find the snippet :PROPERTIES: :BEAMER_env: note :END: to add to the notes subtree, which in combination w/ a "notes" beamer class option creates an additional slide w/ notes. Alone, "B_note" used as a tag didn't work, but I'm surely using it wrongly. Thanks a lot, Giacomo On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Rasmus wrote: > Hi, > > Giacomo M writes: > > > where would you write personal (not to be exported) notes in an > > org/beamer presentation? > > In a :noexport: subtree? How would you conveniently review them? > > You could use the B_Note and B_noteNH properties/tags and set how they are > exported with beamer. AFAIK, beamer notes can be printed on the right > slide, separately or not at all. See the beamer manual for details. > > Hope it helps, > Rasmus > > -- > If you can mix business and politics wonderful things can happen! > > >