Dear Kashual, 1. I visit a (Unix EOL[1]) org file on Windows. 2. I write a shell script in a shell source block to be tangled. 3. I tangle it. 4. As a result, I get a (Windows EOL) shell script, while I would like a Unix EOL shell script. Thanks, Giacomo [1] End Of Line convention On Jun 21, 2017 13:02, "Kaushal Modi" wrote: > On Wed, Jun 21, 2017, 5:21 AM Giacomo M wrote: > >> Hi all, >> >> I'm using emacs also under Windows, and would need to tangle >> scripts/config files to be used under Unix. > > > Is there any header argument >> to enforce the desired new line characters in the tangled files? >> > > At which point would you like to enforce the new line characters? > > Can you post a MWE and explain what that it tangles to vs what you'd > actually like to see in the tangled file? > >> -- > > Kaushal Modi >