Thanks a lot for the C-c C-b tip! One more question: is there a way to setup two pdf export profiles, one for the pdf w/ notes and one for that w/o notes? On Sep 13, 2015 12:13 PM, "Rasmus" wrote: > Giacomo M writes: > > > Dear Ramsus, thanks for the hint. > > That led me to find the snippet > > :PROPERTIES: > > :BEAMER_env: note > > :END: > > > > to add to the notes subtree, which in combination w/ a "notes" beamer > class > > option creates an additional slide w/ notes. > > > > Alone, "B_note" used as a tag didn't work, but I'm surely using it > wrongly. > > No, the tag is a hint for you (and maybe sparse trees). In general, > properties are used for such things (ox-koma-script and :(no)export: being > the main exceptions, I think). > > However, once you use org-beamer-mode and annotate your headlines with > org-beamer-select-environment (typically, C-c C-b) both the property and > the tag should be inserted for you. > > Rasmus > > -- > Don't panic!!! > > >