I'm sure there's a simple answer to this but i can't seem to tease it out of the on-line docs. I want to set up a capture template for entering incoming work that automatically sets a deadline for the item when it's entered. Ideally, I'd like it to set a deadline 4 business hours in the future of the current time, but that's a tricky calculation and I'd settle for current time plus a day. I've tried the naive approach: ... DEADLINE: %T+1 ... Doesn't work so well. What's the proper way? Thanks, maaab -- ==================================== Michael Baum You should never have your best trousers on when you go out to fight for freedom and truth. - Ibsen