Thanks a lot Ihor for looking at this. I followed the discussion in the linked mailing list. I write a lot in Emacs and this gets rid of a long standing annoyance. :) Cheers! On Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 11:08 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Ihor Radchenko writes: > > > I have forwarded this bug report to Emacs bug tracker. > > See https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=58793 > > The bug is now fixed on Emacs master. > This issue will be resolved in the next Emacs 29 release. > (It has nothing to do with Org) > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >