Hi, I'm on vacation for the next month. I can look at it when I'm back. On Thu, Sep 29, 2022, 03:44 Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Leo Butler writes: > > > The following Org document shows a bug in the beamer exporter. > > Confirmed on main. > > There are two bugs reported here: > 1. ox-latex export bug for src blocks containing direct LaTeX when > org-latex-src-block-backend is set to its default 'verbatim value > 2. ox-beamer export bug as described in the attached org file > > Daniel, can you please take a look at the first bug? > I suspect that \commands should be additionally escaped in verbatim > environment, similar to > > https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3019774/how-write-this-in-verbatim-latex > > -- > Ihor Radchenko, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at https://orgmode.org/. > Support Org development at https://liberapay.com/org-mode, > or support my work at https://liberapay.com/yantar92 >