* Shouldn't ob-shell's org-babel-expand-src-block prepend the :shebang value?
@ 2020-03-13  1:03 Vladimir Nikishkin
From: Vladimir Nikishkin @ 2020-03-13  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I use C-c C-v C-v quite often to check the final file produced.
I use ob-shell with the :shebang of "#!/usr/bin/chibi-scheme", because
my code is actually scheme-script, and I need to use :stdin, which
isn't supported by ob-scheme and geiser. (And geiser also has some not
inconveniences).

However, when I expand the block, the shebang line is not added to the
top. The top line could also be potentially used for file type
detection, and what is also annoying, errors reported by the
interpreter are off by 1 (due to the missing first line).

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin