From: Vladimir Nikishkin <lockywolf@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Replace Org's C-TAB with C-M-TAB - objection?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 12:36:01 +0800	[thread overview]

I'd rather support this change, as I don't have TAB on my keyboard, I
use C-i instead of TAB

OTOH, C-M-i , which is essentially M-TAB, and essentially what the
changes is supposed to be, if flyspell-auto-correct-word (found in
flyspell-mode-map)

So, if this change is made, and flyspell is turned on by default (an
not turning it on is an offence punishable by Grammar Nazi), this
binding will be shadowed.

All this is a mess.

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin