/s/indention/indentation/ And sorry for the earlier top-posting and generally awful formatting. For some odd reason I subscribed using Gmail, and that is giving me some grieve. On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 11:11 PM, Jonas Bernoulli wrote: > On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 6:52 PM, Nicolas Goaziou > wrote: >> >> >> Could you show an ECM? >> > > I was going to, but: > > Turns out: > 1. Whether -i is used doesn't matter here. > 2. The reason these blocks are not intended the same way is that > SRC => @example or @lisp > EXAMPLE => @verbatim > 3. What bothered me wasn't so much the additional indention, but the > inconsistency. I actually like it better with the extra indentation, and I > also think that this is what we are suppposed to do in Texinfo. So I am > redefining org-texinfo-example-block to use @example instead of @verbatim. > > Best regards, > Jonas > >