* Org-sync with redmine
@ 2012-10-14  1:05 Tim
From: Tim @ 2012-10-14  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

    I would really like to use org-sync to keep my org file and redmine in sync.
Unfortunately , this is completly unusable for me at the moment.  I followed
the instructions , but it just clears the buffer of any text and doesnt do
anything else.  There are messages in the *Messages* buffer saying that it is
pulling tickets, but they are not added to the buffer, and i get the following
error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument arrayp nil)
  substring(nil 0 -1)
  (replace-regexp-in-string "^" ": " (substring (org-element-property :value fixed-width) 0 -1))
  org-element-fixed-width-interpreter((fixed-width (:value nil)) nil)
  funcall(org-element-fixed-width-interpreter (fixed-width (:value nil)) nil)
  (cond ((not type) (mapconcat ... data "")) ((eq type ...) (mapconcat ... ... ""))
 ((stringp data) data) ((not ...) (funcall ... data nil)) (t (let* ... ...)))
  (let* ((type ...) (results ...)) (if (memq type ...) results (let ... ...)))
  org-element-interpret-data((fixed-width (:value nil)) (section nil (property-drawer (:properties ...))
 (fixed-width (:value nil))))

Any idea where i should look for what may be causing the error ?

-Tim

* Re: Org-sync with redmine
@ 2012-10-14 22:28 ` Aurélien Aptel
From: Aurélien Aptel @ 2012-10-14 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:05 AM, Tim <wiskey5alpha@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any idea where i should look for what may be causing the error ?

The redmine backend is incomplete and poorly tested, sorry.
Unfortunately, I'm very busy and I have not found the time to work on
org-sync yet. The redmine backend is at the top of my TODO list
though.

* Re: Org-sync with redmine
@ 2012-10-24 14:16   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-10-24 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aurélien Aptel; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Tim

Hi Aurélien,

Aurélien Aptel <aurelien.aptel@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:05 AM, Tim <wiskey5alpha@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Any idea where i should look for what may be causing the error ?
>
> The redmine backend is incomplete and poorly tested, sorry.
> Unfortunately, I'm very busy and I have not found the time to work on
> org-sync yet. The redmine backend is at the top of my TODO list
> though.

Great to read that you still have a TODO for Org ;)

And thanks in advance for your work in this area!

--
 Bastien