Updating the org package to the latest version indeed fixed this behavior. Thank you Nicolas! On 26 November 2015 at 16:23, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > "sgeorgii ." writes: > > > I run org-agenda and then I do some filtering of the agenda by tags. > > > > Then I simply want to print the lines which I now see on the screen. > > > > My problem is - I am getting printed _all_ lines of org-agenda, > > including those I just filtered out and do not see on my screen! > > > > My desired outcome is to get printed only those org-agenda lines I see > > on screen after filtering. Can this be done? > > Actually, it was intended to behave this way, but a bug was getting in > the way. I fixed it. Thank you. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >