* export presentations: org to ppt or odp
@ 2013-03-25 15:34 Vinh Nguyen
From: Vinh Nguyen @ 2013-03-25 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi everyone,

This question is probably for Jambunathan K: is an org to ppt or odp
exporter in the works?  Was wondering whether most of the work could
be borrowed form the org to odt exporter.

If anyone is wondering, why export presentations to odp or ppt when
export to pdf (via beamer) and html (S5) are available?  Those two
works well for me personally, but for work, we tend to collaborate
with others, and truth of the matter is that everyone else uses
powerpoint.  The files need to be editable and re-usable by others in
a format they could work with.

If anyone else has a current work flow they use to convert org to ppt,
please do share.  Any way to go from org to latex to ppt?  Or org to
s5 to ppt?  I did a quick google but wasn't able to find anything.
Thanks!

-- Vinh