From: Joseph Thomas <six50joe@gmail.com>
To: Giovanni Ridolfi <giovanni.ridolfi@yahoo.it>
Cc: Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca>,
	"emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Feature that org mode needs most
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:06:18 -0400	[thread overview]

Forgot to ask in my last response- since I plan to use org-resolve-clocks
much more regularly than perhaps it was intended, I would like to make a
key biniding for it.  If there are plans to do this in an emacs
distribution at some point, I'd like to choose something logical- ideally
something that the org team would choose.  Could you make a suggestion?

Thanks again!
Joe

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 4:50 AM, Giovanni Ridolfi <giovanni.ridolfi@yahoo.it