I wonder if anyone has written a solution for changing the face by some kind of style-sheet that is set according to the "type" (or flavor) of the org-mode file? My main org-mode file is a journal where 1-star always is used to the current date. I therefore like to have it small, e.g. 100% non-bold. 2-star is 140% though. On the other hand, when writing non-journal files, I would like to have 1-star as e.g. 160% to indicate a title. Does someone have any idea of how to implement this? Thanks! Dov