* How to escape characters in tables
@ 2011-03-02 15:25 Ken.Williams
From: Ken.Williams @ 2011-03-02 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I posted a question on Stack Overflow a few days ago, I'm wondering whether someone might want to take a look:

  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5144862/escape-pipe-character-in-org-mode

The issue is that I've got tables whose cells contain the '|' character (it's a table of regular expressions), and I can't seem to figure out how to escape it so that it doesn't mean a delimiter between cells.  Anyone have advice or a pointer to the docs I can't seem to find?

Thanks.

--
Ken Williams
Senior Research Scientist