On Mar 23, 2010, at 12:51 AM, Christopher Suckling wrote: > > My inclination is to integrate it into the almost complete > org-mac-protocol. It seems to be working robustly on my system, but > could use some better error handling at the AppleScript level in case > things do go wrong. > > http://github.com/claviclaws/org-mac-protocol > > That way there is one consistent method of sending data to orgmode from > OS X applications. > >> >> Christopher, could I ask you to verify this code and work together >> with Alexander on integrating it (if Alexander agrees, of course). >> > > I'll take a closer look in the next couple of days. > > Best, Christopher Sounds good to me. I have been looking at other apps that I use as well, and I would like to integrate netnewswire as well, it's applescript is fine. Colloquy is the last app I regularly use, but I have not yet found out how to script that. thanks, alex