Greetings, I am kind of surprised that org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c does not do anything when on a CLOCK line. Naturally, (add-hook 'org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c-hook 'org-clock-update-time-maybe) works just fine once added to my .emacs file. But you may want to consider adding an org-clock-update-time-maybe as a standard case to org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c, which plays a "universal update" role in Org's mental model. Thank you. P.S. What is the preferred procedure for submitting suggested changes to the texi file? I have a number of minor punctuation and spelling changes for your consideration. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Dr. Michael Kaelbling Siemens AG Corporate Technology CT SE 13 Otto-Hahn-Ring 6 81739 München, Deutschland Tel.: +49 (89) 636-46676 Fax: +49 (89) 636-45450 mailto:michael.kaelbling@siemens.com Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gerhard Cromme; Vorstand: Peter Löscher, Vorsitzender; Wolfgang Dehen, Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen; Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin und München, Deutschland; Registergericht: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, München, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 23691322