Yes you are correct. This patch is no longer required. Please disregard this patch. Thanks, Bernt > On Jun 14, 2014, at 1:01 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote: > > Will check. Thanks. > > Bernt > >> On Jun 14, 2014, at 11:51 AM, Bastien wrote: >> >> Hi Bernt, >> >> Bernt Hansen writes: >> >>> Allow changing task state in agenda without moving point. I >>> use this when reviewing projects weekly and I need to change the >>> state of some of the tasks. I found jumping to the top of the >>> agenda after each state change especially annoying when it causes >>> the agenda to scroll. >> >> I think the bug this patches is supposed to fix (i.e. point jumping >> at the top when changing the state of an agenda item) does not exist >> anymore, neither in the maint branch nor in the master one. >> >> Can you double-check? >> >> Also, `save-window-excursion' is sort of a brute-force approach when >> we only need to save the point position in a window. There is a big >> warning in `save-window-excursion' docstring that I slowly learned to >> appreciate... >> >> Anyway, I just looked at it quickly, maybe that's a correct fix. >> Thanks for further confirmation. >> >> -- >> Bastien