* Timestamps and checkbox cookies on same line
@ 2008-12-10  6:01 Chris Randle
From: Chris Randle @ 2008-12-10  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'org-mode'

Hi Carsten

When I edit a timestamp with the shifted cursor keys on a line such as:

* Today [2008-12-10 Wed] [2/10]

the checkbox cookie is removed.

--
Chris Randle
Windows XP SP3 - GNU Emacs 22.1.1 - Org-mode 6.13a

* Re: Timestamps and checkbox cookies on same line
@ 2008-12-12 13:05 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2008-12-12 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Randle; +Cc: 'org-mode'

Hi Chris,

this is a problem with Emacs regular expressions, not easy to fix.

Put more text between the time stamp and the cookie (20 chars or so).

- Carsten