On 30 Nov 2010, at 03:53, Timothy Brown wrote: > I think the intended behavior i'm confused about is remember coming up > instead of the new capture functionality. I assume that has to do > with > this line here in the Applescript: > > set theProtocol to "org-protocol:/mac-remember:/y/" > > but i'm not sure how to modify this to forego the older remember > functionality and use the newer capture functionality. That would require new code in org-mac-protocol.el. mac-remember is a new protocol implemented in that module, which uses the remember framework. Switching to capture would require defining a new protocol mac-capture and implement it. I have actually started doing that and my current version is already usable. But I am not happy yet with some of the details. If you want to try it, my version of org-mac-protocol.el is attached, as well as org-capture.scpt that calls it. Konrad.