Is AutoCapture enabled in settings? Turn it off. -k. Please excuse brevity. Sent from pocket computer with tiny non-haptic feedback keyboard. > On Mar 4, 2015, at 22:11, David Masterson wrote: > > I had MobileOrg setup and *mostly* working, but I went away for awhile > and seem to be not how to get it to work now. My main problem seems to > be that everytime I start to use MobileOrg, it captures a new item > whether I want it to or not. I have it configured to use Dropbox and it > appears to work with my Emacs via org-mobile-push and org-mobile-pull. > MobileOrg itself, though, constantly captures new items and adds empty > items to the capture list. A push/pull doesn't seem to change that. I > guess I'm missing something. > > What is the status of MobileOrg for iOS? > > -- > David Masterson > Programmer At Large > >