On 25.9.2013, at 08:43, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi everyone, > > we do not have an issue tracker for Org. However, if you > have some time to help, the file with open issues that need > attention can be found here: > > https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/530458/org-tracker.html I have moved the tracker to Worg, discarding the old tracker file that was at that location. http://orgmode.org/worg/org-issues.html - Carsten > > Note that I do not enter every issue into this file. Normally I wait > and see if a report gets addressed on the mailing list, and only > if that does not happen, than I make a note in this file. I think > this keeps it more manageable for me - an official online bug tracker > would probably quickly fill with many small things we can better > handle on the list. > > If you feel that this is not going well enough and if I am missing > important reports in this way, let me know and we will find a better > solution. > > Some of these bugs still need confirmation by a second party, > and patches are always welcome. If possible, reply in > the original thread, while still mentioning the bug number > in the above link. > > Regards > > - Carsten