From: Martin Leduc <mart_00@hotmail.com>
To: William Denton <wtd@pobox.com>
Cc: "emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: fontenc makes pdf non-searchable
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 18:56:42 +0000	[thread overview]

Thanks for your response Bill.

You can find a minimal example here, with the org file, and the tex and pdf files generated from it. Firts try to search within the pdf. It does not work (at least on my side) To solve the problem, remove the line with
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

in the tex file, and compile it. It should now search normally.

Martin