Nick Dokos writes: Hi Nick: > Yup - I got an error on startup and turned it off. When I turned it > back on and tried again (possibly after another org update), I got no > error but no results either. Haven't investigated further. Thanks for the confirmation. I know that the weather info is download and cached judging by the timestamps of the files. They are just not showing in the Agenda buffer. Cheers, Charles -- "Nature abhors a Vacuum" -- Brian Behlendorf on OSS (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)