Nick Dokos writes: Hi Nick: Thanks, Bastien already fixed it. > There are only two recent commits against org-icalendar. The second > one mentions org-print-icalendar-entries, so I bet that's the culprit > :-) I figured that it was that commit too when I grepped the git log. :-) > For future reference, if you can reproduce the problem with > *uncompiled* org-mode, the backtrace is going to be much more readable > (no byte code hieroglyphics). Just something to keep in mind. Thanks, I didn't know that. Charles -- "If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot of different places, just write a Unix operating system." (By Linus Torvalds)