Supriya Sawant writes: Hi Supriya: > when I write above in org-mode & if I export it in html using > org-export-as-html it gives me output > > *Some* example from a text file. > > it seems that
 tag is not creating in html file.

What do you mean is not working? What do you see in the resultant html
file? You should see this:

,----

*Some* example from a text file.

`---- If you mean that *Some* is not fontified, this is the correct behaviour. If you want it fontified, you can do this: ,---- | #+BEGIN_SRC org | ,*Some* example from a text file. | #+END_SRC `---- If this post don't help you, please include more details and your org-mode version. Cheers, Charles -- "Even more amazing was the realization that God has Internet access. I wonder if He has a full newsfeed?" (By Matt Welsh)