Marcus Klemm writes: Hi Marcus: > Do you use, by any chance, a custom block agenda? Yes, I do. > I wanted to reply to Bastien as fast as possible, so I tried to > reproduce my problem at work. I installed Emacs (v23) and orgmode, > created a document with inline images and built the agenda. The images > did not disappear, everything worked as I would expect. Interesting. > At home, I use Emacs 24 and have many customizations (from worg's > tipps and tricks page, mostly) in my .emacs. Same here. > So now I have to disable all of those customizations and try again, > one by one ... won't happen until the day after tomorrow (deadlines). Hum, I will try to debug some more too. > By the way, I found using the iimage minor mode to be a good > workaround. Interesting. Thanks for the tip. I have iimage turn off ever since orgmode started to support inline images. Charles -- ..you could spend *all day* customizing the title bar. Believe me. I speak from experience." (By Matt Welsh)