Michal Sojka writes: Hi Michal: > I tested this with Org from git and the same result. However, I found > that calfw works correctly if I have open Agenda window. > > If I close the Agenda window with `q' and then run cfw:open-org-calendar > again, I see > > cfw:org-collect-schedules-period: Selecting deleted buffer I do have an Agenda buffer opened when I tested it out. I can reproduce what you got with no Agenda buffer present. Cheers, Charles -- "All language designers are arrogant. Goes with the territory..." (By Larry Wall)