Charles Philip Chan writes: > Everything is working fine with the exception that after I mark a TODO > (scheduled/deadline) or HABIT as done, all my appointment, habits, > scheduled and deadline items disappear from the view after I save all > Agenda files and force a redisplay (s g). I did another experiment, I don't even have to mark anything as done. All I have to do is to refresh the buffer with "g" and they are gone. Charles -- "Never make any mistaeks." (Anonymous, in a mail discussion about to a kernel bug report.)