Alexandre Russel writes: Hi Alexandre: > #+begin_example org > #+begin_src java > #+end_src I have no idea what you are trying to do here. However, I have just noticed that wrapping org-mode code in any type of block doesn't export correctly- the block code are just ignored and the org-mode source is treated as part of the document. I have tried: ,---- | #+BEGIN EXAMPLE | #+END_EXAMPLE `---- ,---- | #+BEGIN_SRC org | #+END_SRC `---- I have cc'ed Bastien. Cheers, Charles -- "...and scantily clad females, of course. Who cares if it's below zero outside" (By Linus Torvalds)