Giuseppe Pagnoni writes: Hi Giuseppe: > thank you for the fast reply. I had actually tried to use the SRC > block, but the bracket-enclosed text is still converted to hyperlink > format in the Emacs GUI, with the consequent vanishing of the > brackets. Works fine for me- they do not show up as hyperlinks for me within a block and they export correctly. Maybe your version of org-mode is too old. I am using the current git version. Charles -- "It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God." (By Matt Welsh)