Kalev Takkis writes: Hi Kalev: > Is it possible to take a note in org-capture and to specify one or > several files to put the message into only after the note is written? > The workflow I have in mind is first pressing C-c c to take a note; > selecting the type of note I'd like to take; typing the message, > pasting a link etc., finishing the note, with C-c C-c and then ending > up in a list of available *.org files (which could already be on > display in a window next to capture window) from which I can select > the file(s) where to send the note to. No, however, you can instead of finalizing with "C-c C-c", use refile "C-c C-w" and set "org-refile-use-outline-path" to "file". Cheers, Charles -- "Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that no conclusion can be drawn from them." (By Joseph L. Brothers, Linux/PowerPC Project)