Nick Dokos writes: Hi Thomas and Nick: > Can you do > > find -type f | xargs grep subst-ksc > > in the org-mode directory? I find no trace of such a beast in my tree > (or indeed in emacs). I got curious, so I did a google search, it seems to be an Internationalization file that was removed from Emacs a long time ago: http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/emacs/emacs/lisp/international/subst-ksc.el?view=log I grep through the org-mode source and I can find any reference to it. This is really strange. Thomas, by any chance you are using OSX? The google search top results are from OSX users: https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=subst-ksc I have no idea what is going on. Cheers, Charles -- "We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds." (Linus Torvalds about the superiority of Linux on the Amterdam Linux Symposium)