* Feature request: Tags exported as drop down filters in HTML export
@ 2013-06-13 23:31 Hagino
From: Hagino @ 2013-06-13 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi - feature request please

I would like tags (and the new group tags) to be rendered as a drop down menu on HTML export, to allow different versions of the same website to be filtered and viewed.

I can mimic this by exporting different versions of the website and creating a drop down menu to switch between them, but it means duplicated content.

Thanks!

Sent from my Nonnyphone

* Re: Feature request: Tags exported as drop down filters in HTML export
@ 2013-06-14  8:12 ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2013-06-14  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hagino <hagihagiy@hotmail.com> writes:

> Hi - feature request please
>
> I would like tags (and the new group tags) to be rendered as a drop
> down menu on HTML export, to allow different versions of the same
> website to be filtered and viewed.

+1

This would indeed be a very nice feature, especially for documentation
of code: The tag could specify the level of documentation shown, from
"only code" via "basic documentation" to "developer documentation".

Thinking of it, one could even specify two levels automatically, i.e. "no
documentation", where only the code blocks are shown, or "normal" where
everything is shown.

Optimal: A view where the raw code is shown, i.e. the tangled code.

Cheers,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug

email: RMKrug<at>gmail<dot>com

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 489 bytes --]

* Re: Feature request: Tags exported as drop down filters in HTML export
@ 2013-06-27 15:00 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-06-27 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hagino; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Hagino,

Hagino <hagihagiy@hotmail.com> writes:

> I would like tags (and the new group tags) to be rendered as a drop
> down menu on HTML export, to allow different versions of the same
> website to be filtered and viewed.

You'll need to find a javascript Guru somewhere.

Patch welcome!

--
 Bastien