* Latex enumerate item problem
@ 2009-02-07  0:18 Flávio de Souza
From: Flávio de Souza @ 2009-02-07  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I think I found a problem when exporting to Latex.

If my org file is like this:

* Blablablbalbala

1) Blablablbalbala

2) Blablablbalbala

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE

sudo apt-get install openoffice.org-java-common

#+END_EXAMPLE

3) Blablablbalbala

4) Blablablbalbala

5) Blablablbalbala

When I export to latex I got two enumerated lists instead of only one. See how the code will look:

\begin{enumerate}
\item Blablablbalbala
\item Blablablbalbala
\end{enumerate}

\begin{verbatim}

      sudo apt-get install openoffice.org-java-common

\end{verbatim}

\begin{enumerate}
\item Blablablbalbala
\item Blablablbalbala
\item Blablablbalbala
\end{enumerate}

Then I need to fix it by deleting the \end and \begin that apperead in the wrong lines.

Flávio de Souza
flaviostz@gmail.com