* Release 7.5
@ 2011-03-07 14:42 Bastien
                   ` (13 more replies)
From: Bastien @ 2011-03-07 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.

This release comes with lots of new features, bug fixes, and fun.
Special thanks to everyone who helped for this work: it's becoming
hard to mention all the contributors, whether it be ideas, feedback
or code, and sorry in advance if I forgot some names.

Also don't forget the website now comes with a flatter button, on
top of the paypal donation link.  Spread the world!

As always:  *Enjoy* :)

Version 7.5
------------

Incompatible changes
=====================

Code block variable initialized with Emacs Lisp code in tables and lists

It is no longer possible to assign code block variables using
executable Emacs Lisp statements contained in tables or lists.
As per the following example.

  (a b c)

  $data

Thanks to Vladimir Alexiev for raising this issue.

`org-bbdb-anniversary-format-alist' has changed

Please check the docstring and update your settings accordingly.

New features and user-visible improvements

Implement formulas applying to field ranges

Carsten implemented this field-ranges formulas.

A frequently requested feature for tables has been to be able to define
row formulas in a way similar to column formulas.  The patch below allows
things like

@3=
@2$2..@5$7=
@I$2..@II$4=

as the left hand side for table formulas in order to write a formula that
is valid for an entire column or for a rectangular section in a
table.

Thanks a lot to Carsten for this.

Improved handling of lists
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicolas Goaziou extended and improved the way Org handles lists.

1. Indentation of text determines again end of items in
   lists. So, some text less indented than the previous item
   doesn't close the whole list anymore, only all items more
   indented than it.

2. Alphabetical bullets are implemented, through the use of the
   variable `org-alphabetical-lists'. This also adds alphabetical
   counters like or .

3. Lists can now safely contain drawers, inline tasks, or various
   blocks, themselves containing lists. Two variables are
   controlling this: `org-list-forbidden-blocks', and
   `org-list-export-context'.

4. Improve `newline-and-indent' (C-j): used in an item, it will
   keep text from moving at column 0. This allows to split text
   and make paragraphs and still not break the list.

5. Improve `org-toggle-item' (C-c -): used on a region with
   standard text, it will change the region into one item. With a
   prefix argument, it will fallback to the previous behavior and
   make every line in region an item. It permits to easily
   integrate paragraphs inside a list.

6. `fill-paragraph' (M-q) now understands lists. It can freely be
   used inside items, or on text just after a list, even with no
   blank line around, without breaking list structure.

Thanks a lot to Nicolas for all this!

Modified link escaping
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David Maus worked on `org-link-escape'.  See [his message]:

Percent escaping is used in Org mode to escape certain characters
in links that would either break the parser (e.g. square brackets
in link target oder description) or are not allowed to appear in
a particular link type (e.g. non-ascii characters in a http:
link).

With this change in place Org will apply percent escaping and
unescaping more consistently especially for non-ascii characters.
Additionally some of the outstanding bugs or glitches concerning
percent escaped links are solved.

Thanks a lot to David for this work.

[his message]: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/37888

Simplification of org-export-html-preamble/postamble

When set to `t', export the preamble/postamble as usual, honoring
the =org-export-email/author/creator-info= variables.

When set to a formatting string, insert this string.  See the
docstring of these variable for details about available
%-sequences.

You can set =:html-preamble= in publishing project in the same
way: `t' means to honor =:email/creator/author-info=, and a
formatting string will insert a string.

New command `org-agenda-append-agenda'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can now use `org-agenda-append-agenda' to dynamically add new
agendas views to the current one.  It is particularily useful to
compare multiple small agendas.

Localized clock tables
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clock tables now support a new new =:lang= parameter, allowing
the user to customize the localization of the table headers.  See
the variable =org-clock-clocktable-language-setup= which controls
available translated strings.

New sorting options when publishing projects

The =:sitemap-sort-file= option now allows sorting the sitemap
file (anti-)alphabetically and (anti-)chronogically.  Thanks a
lot to Manuel Giraud for a patch to this effet.

Testing with ERT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Martyn Jago added new tests to =testing/= - thanks to him!

New file in contrib/: org-notmuch.el
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Org is now distributed with =org-notmuch.el=, by Matthieu
Lemerre.  See explanations in the header of =org-notmuch.el=:

=org-notmuch.el= implements links to notmuch messages and
"searchs". A search is a query to be performed by notmuch; it is
the equivalent to folders in other mail clients. Similarly, mails
are refered to by a query, so both a link can refer to several
mails.

org-gnus.el now allows link creation from messages

You can now create links from messages.  This is particularily
useful when the user wants to stored messages that he sends, for
later check.  Thanks to Ulf Stegemann for the patch.

Important bug fixes
====================

Capturing to narrowed buffers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can now safely capture entries to narrowed buffers.  Thanks a
lot to Memnon Anon for bringing this up.

Better handling of the new `org-agenda-span' variable

Agendas were a bit confused by the introduction of this variable,
in particular block agendas.  This is now fixed.

Thanks to Julien and Carsten for helping find the right fix for
this issue, and to Michael Brand and Matt Lundin for their
patient testing and reporting.

Security warning: using org-crypt with auto-save

To prevent Emacs from auto-saving encrypted entries in clear
text, the user should not use auto-save with org-crypt.el.  We
now send a warning when users are both using auto-saving and
org-crypt.el.  Thanks to Peter Jones for bringing this up.

Details
========

Babel
~~~~~~
* :file argument causes results to be written to file for all languages
  :file <filename> should be understood as saying "write the result
  to <filename> and return a link to <filename>".

  This works for all languages. For graphics languages (e.g. ditaa, dot,
  gnuplot) there is no change in behavior: "result" in the above is the
  graphics, and a link to the image is placed in the org buffer. For
  general-purpose languages (e.g. emacs-lisp, python, R, ruby, shell),
  the "result" written to file is the normal org-babel result (string,
  number, table).

  In order to return a file link from a src block without telling babel
  to save any results to that file, use :results <filename> and do not
  use :file. The code block can of course write arbitrary content to
  <filename>.

  Some examples:

  Save the output of ls -l as a .csv file (recall that :results value is
  the default):

    ls -l

  Send the text output of ls -l directly to file:

    ls -l

* R requires :results graphics :file filename when generating graphics
  ":results graphics" is now required in addition to ":file
  filename" in order for graphical output to be sent automatically
  to file. If :file is supplied, but not ":results graphics", then
  non-graphical, "value" or "output" results are written to file,
  depending on which of those options is in effect.

* Calc code blocks can now accept vectors
  For example;

    3 y

  Thanks to Eric S. Fraga for raising this issue

* Code blocks with empty bodies are now acceptable

  Previously these caused errors on export.  Thanks to Martyn Jago
  for this patch.

* Emacs Lisp variable assignments which don't eval cleanly passed literally

  This makes it possible to easily pass through non-elisp variable
  assignments which may initially look like valid elisp.

* Imagemagick post-processing of LaTeX code block results

  It is now possible to use imagemagick to process the output of
  LaTeX code blocks through to a wide variety of output formats.
  This patch is thanks to Andreas Leha, the following description
  is from his email to the mailing list.

  LaTeX source blocks now have three new options:

  - :imagemagick
    When not nil the source block is processed to pdf and the pdf is
    converted with imagemagick to whatever is given as :file
    Thus, the format is not limited to png.

  - :iminoptions
    This is passed to imagemagick before the pdf file

  - :imoutoptions
    This is passed to imagemagick before the output file

  Small example:

  will use this command for conversion:

  convert -density 300 <tmp-pdf> -geometry 400 test.jpg

* Unified naming of =c++= functions to =C++=

  Thanks to Martyn Jago for this patch.

* `org-babel-execute-buffer' and `org-babel-execute-subtree' now eval
  inline code blocks as well

* New :mkdirp header argument creates parent dirs of tangle targets

* New ":comments noweb" option for wrapping noweb references in comment links

  This can be useful to allow backward linking from tangle code
  files to the original code block holding noweb-expanded content.

* Allow detangling of text containing '\'s -- Thanks to Seth Burleigh

* =:sep= specifies table separator when opening or writing tabular results

* `org-edit-src-content-indentation' can now be a buffer-local variable

All export configuration variables can now be buffer-local variables

org-complete.el has been renamed to org-pcomplete.el

In case you were manually loading =org-complete.el= (which is
*not* necessary anyway), please be aware that the name of this
library was changed to =org-pcomplete.el=.

New user options for LaTeX source code export via minted and listings packages

New variables `org-export-latex-listings-options' and
`org-export-latex-minted-options' allow package options to be
controlled; `org-export-latex-custom-lang-environments' allows
arbitrary configuration on a per-language basis.

Effort durations now support 2d, 2m, etc.

Effort duration can now be set as 2h (for 2 hours), etc.  This
will be converted to minutes automatically when clocking in an
entry with an effort property.   See the =org-effort-durations=
variable.

Thanks a lot to Lawrence Mitchell for this patch.

New option :clock-keep for capture templates

A capture template with =:clock-keep t= will prevent the refiling
process from clocking out the entry.  If =:clock-resume= is also
`t', =:clock-keep= will take precedence and =:clock-resume= will
be ignored.

So now =:immediate-finish t :clock-in t :clock-keep t= makes
sense: it will capture a new task and clock it.

Misc
~~~~~

* New command `org-agenda-bulk-mark-regexp'

  =M-x org-agenda-bulk-mark-regexp RET= will mark agenda entries
  which headings match against a regular expression.  You can call
  this command with the `%' key from an agenda buffer.

* New command `org-agenda-reset-view'

  Julien Danjou implemented this:

  This new command lets you switch to day/week/month/year view.

  When switching to day or week view, this setting becomes the default for
  subsequent agenda refreshes.  Since month and year views are slow to
  create, they do not become the default.  A numeric prefix argument may be
  used to jump directly to a specific day of the year, ISO week, month, or
  year, respectively.  For example, `32 d' jumps to February 1st, `9 w' to
  ISO week number 9.  When setting day, week, or month view, a year may be
  encoded in the prefix argument as well.  For example, `200712 w' will jump
  to week 12 in 2007.  If such a year specification has only one or two
  digits, it will be mapped to the interval 1938-2037. `v SPC'' will reset to
  what is set in `org-agenda-span'.

  Thanks a lot to Julien for this.

* New options for ignoring past or future items in the global todo list

  This patch gives users greater control over which past or future items
  they would like to ignore in the global todo list. By setting
  org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled to 7, for instance, a user can ignore all
  items scheduled 7 or more days in the future. Similarly, by setting
  org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled to -1, a user can ignore all items that
  are truly in the past (unlike the 'past setting, which ignores items
  scheduled today).

  See the docstrings of these variables:

  - org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines
  - org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled
  - org-agenda-todo-ignore-timestamp

  Thanks a lot to Matt Lundin for implementing this and to Paul
  Sexton for the idea.

* New variable `org-export-table-remove-empty-lines'

  When set to `nil', don't remove empty tables when exporting
  tables.  This was requested by Eric S Fraga.

* New variable `org-table-fix-formulas-confirm'

  Sometime, editing the structure of a table should not edit the
  corresponding formulas.  This new variable lets the user decide
  whether he wants to confirm formula fixes or not.

* New variable `org-export-initial-scope'

  This variable controls the initial scope when exporting with `org-export'.
  It can be set to 'buffer or 'subtree.  If there is an active region, tell
  it when prompting the user for an export command.

* Show and use the default refile location

  M-x org-refile RET now shows the default refile location.  Thanks to
  Tassilo Horn for a patch to this effect.

* New variable `org-archive-subtree-add-inherited-tags'

  Non-nil means append inherited tags when archiving a subtree.

* New variable `org-export-current-backend'

  This variable is dynamically set by exporters.  You can check
  against its value anytime in your code to see if you are
  exporting to HTML, LaTeX, etc.  Possible values are 'html,
  'latex, 'ascii, 'docbook.  Thanks to Eric Schulte and Dan Davison
  for ideas and patches in this area.

* New hook `org-clock-before-select-task-hook'

  Hook called in task selection just before prompting the user.

  Thanks to Benjamin Drieu for the patch.

* = = emphasis now uses \protectedtexttt

* Author's email now included in the LaTeX title

  When `org-export-email-info' is non-nil, the LaTeX title will
  also include the author's email.  Thanks to Lawrence Mitchell for
  the patch.

* Update contrib/scripts/ditaa.jar to ditaa v0.9 of 2009-11-24

* New variable `org-mobile-files-exclude-regexp'

  This variable lets you exclude files that you don't want in
  org-mobile-files.

* New variable `org-confirm-elisp-link-not-regexp'

  Set this to a regexp if you want to skip the confirmation step for
  Elisp/Shell code matching this regexp.

* New variable `org-attach-store-link-p'

  When set to `t', store link to the attached file, at its original location.

* `org-table-use-standard-references' now defaults to 'from

* Better `org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all'

  When this is set to a list of TODO keywords, the agenda will only show
  occurrences of repeating stamps for these TODO keywords.

* New command `org-narrow-to-block'

  This command (`C-x n b') will narrow the buffer to the current block.

--
 Bastien

* Re: Release 7.5
@ 2011-03-07 15:12 ` Carsten Dominik
                   ` (12 subsequent siblings)
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2011-03-07 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

This is great.  Congratulations to Bastien for getting
to his first release so quickly!  And thanks to everyone else.
All this does make me very happy.

- Carsten

- Carsten

* Re: Release 7.5
@ 2011-03-07 16:04 ` Rafael Villarroel
                   ` (11 subsequent siblings)
From: Rafael Villarroel @ 2011-03-07 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

> * Imagemagick post-processing of LaTeX code block results
>
>   It is now possible to use imagemagick to process the output of
>   LaTeX code blocks through to a wide variety of output formats.
>   This patch is thanks to Andreas Leha, the following description
>   is from his email to the mailing list.

But wasn't this recently removed?

http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=commit;h=c6f6b3421ee9050a980f8fa0b5615e3f7136e7a8

(is there any chance of getting it back?)

Best regards,
Rafael

* Re: Re: Release 7.5
@ 2011-03-07 16:07   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-03-07 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rafael Villarroel; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Rafael,

Rafael Villarroel <rvf0068@gmail.com> writes:

> Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:
>
>> * Imagemagick post-processing of LaTeX code block results
>>
>>   It is now possible to use imagemagick to process the output of
>>   LaTeX code blocks through to a wide variety of output formats.
>>   This patch is thanks to Andreas Leha, the following description
>>   is from his email to the mailing list.
>
> But wasn't this recently removed?

Yes it was - this note sneaked into Changes.org by error.

> (is there any chance of getting it back?)

Not yet - we wait for Andreah to clear things up with his employer.

 Bastien

* Re: Release 7.5
@ 2011-03-07 16:38 ` Eric S Fraga
                   ` (10 subsequent siblings)
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2011-03-07 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.

Wow!  Great start.

I'm only embarrassed that my name appears several times as having asked
for new features.  Time for me to start contributing actual code a bit
more, I think!  After I absorb all the new features, beyond the ones I
requested of course ;-)

Thanks for all your work on this.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.2.g11a1)

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-03-07 16:38 ` Leo
                   ` (9 subsequent siblings)
From: Leo @ 2011-03-07 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 2011-03-07 22:42 +0800, Bastien wrote:
> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.

Congratulations, Bastien.

Leo

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-03-07 17:14 ` Puneeth Chaganti
                   ` (8 subsequent siblings)
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2011-03-07 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Bastien <bzg@altern.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.
>
> This release comes with lots of new features, bug fixes, and fun.

Congratulations, Bastien!

-- Puneeth

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-03-07 18:08 ` Achim Gratz
                   ` (7 subsequent siblings)
From: Achim Gratz @ 2011-03-07 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:
> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.

Great!  A bit of trivia: there are a full 650 commits between
release_7.4 and release_7.5...

> This release comes with lots of new features, bug fixes, and fun.

... and without a single complaint of the byte-compiler.  Thanks to you
and everyone else.

:-)

Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-03-07 18:27 ` Manish
                   ` (6 subsequent siblings)
From: Manish @ 2011-03-07 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Bastien wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.
>
> This release comes with lots of new features, bug fixes, and fun.

Many congratulations to Bastien and everyone who made it possible.  I
love the new append agenda feature especially the fact that filtering
works on all agendas. :)

Best regards
--
Manish

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (6 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-03-07 18:30 ` Niels Giesen
                   ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: Niels Giesen @ 2011-03-07 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Congratulations and a lot of thanks for the great work!

Niels.
--
http://pft.github.com/

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (7 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-03-07 18:32 ` Delwood Richardson
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Delwood Richardson @ 2011-03-07 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:
> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.
>
> This release comes with lots of new features, bug fixes, and fun.

Thanks to Bastien and all the contributors. Did anyone notice that the link on
the web page still links to Org 7.4? The files linked here:
"Download as zip file or gzipped tar archive. " are
http://orgmode.org/org-7.4.zip and http://orgmode.org/org-7.4.tar.gz

I just checked and the correct files are on the website here:
http://orgmode.org/org-7.5.tar.gz

So only the link is broken.
Best,
Delwood

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (8 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-03-07 18:38 ` Suvayu Ali
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2011-03-07 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:42:19 +0100
Bastien <bzg@altern.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.

Congratulations Bastien and all the developers! :)

--
Suvayu

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (9 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-03-07 19:36 ` Matt Lundin
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Matt Lundin @ 2011-03-07 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.

What a fantastic release! Thanks for all the hard work on this Bastien.
And congratulations!

Best,
Matt

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (10 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-03-07 21:42 ` Stefan Vollmar
From: Stefan Vollmar @ 2011-03-07 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

Dear Bastien,

On 07.03.2011, at 15:42, Bastien wrote:

> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.

many thanks for all the good work!

Warm regards,
 Stefan
--
Dr. Stefan Vollmar, Dipl.-Phys.
Head of IT group

[-- Attachment #2: smime.p7s --]

* Re: Release 7.5
@ 2011-03-07 22:32   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-03-07 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Delwood Richardson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Delwood,

Delwood Richardson <delwoodr@mac.com> writes:

> Thanks to Bastien and all the contributors. Did anyone notice that the link on
> the web page still links to Org 7.4? The files linked here:
> "Download as zip file or gzipped tar archive. " are
> http://orgmode.org/org-7.4.zip and http://orgmode.org/org-7.4.tar.gz
>
> I just checked and the correct files are on the website here:
> http://orgmode.org/org-7.5.tar.gz
>
> So only the link is broken.

I fixed the link, thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (11 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-03-09 16:10 ` Cássio Koshikumo
From: Cássio Koshikumo @ 2011-03-09 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm a little late, but thanks to Bastien and everyone involved, and
congratulations on the release!

Best,

@ 2011-03-09 17:55   ` Gary Oberbrunner
From: Gary Oberbrunner @ 2011-03-09 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Indeed, congrats to Bastien and all!

One question: I'm using the new export stuff from org-jambu (git
master branch); any idea when Jambunathan will rebase or merge with
this?

* Re: Release 7.5
@ 2011-03-09 18:14     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-03-09 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Gary,

Gary Oberbrunner <garyo@oberbrunner.com> writes:

> One question: I'm using the new export stuff from org-jambu (git
> master branch); any idea when Jambunathan will rebase or merge with
> this?

The plan is to work together on this and try to have something merged
for the next release.  But devil is in the details -- we don't really
know what "something" stands for now.

But in any case, this is absolutely not forgotten, and high in the todo
list.

Best,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Release 7.5
@ 2011-03-09 18:26       ` Gary Oberbrunner
From: Gary Oberbrunner @ 2011-03-09 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks -- you guys rock!
-- Gary

* Re: Release 7.5
@ 2011-03-11 18:46         ` Le Wang
From: Le Wang @ 2011-03-11 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Even though I stay at the shallow end of the org-mode pool, using it mostly
for note taking, I've already noticed some subtle improvements in usability.

My compliments to the chefs.

--
Le

* Re: Release 7.5
                   ` (12 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-04-12 13:45 ` Łukasz Stelmach
From: Łukasz Stelmach @ 2011-04-12 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> here it is, release 7.5, my first release as Org's new maintainer.
[...]
> Version 7.5
> ------------
>
> Incompatible changes
>
> `org-bbdb-anniversary-format-alist' has changed
>
> Please check the docstring and update your settings accordingly.

What's this about? I git blame org-bbdb.el and find no recent changes in
the docstring? There are som changes around where the variable is used
but they are not too obvious.

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach